Saturday, November 17, 2012

Pinkie Pie Completion and One Direction Stuff


Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Against all odds, Pinkie Pie is finished! What with this cold I have right now and the headaches she was giving me with her mane I thought I would never get her done.

But I did!

And she's awesome. Perfectly Pinkie Pie. One thing did bother me, though. Her head. when I did Rarity, first head I made was perfect. When I started on Pinkie Pie, I had to try at least three times before I finally got it right.

Did i already mention how her mane was giving me headaches already? Because it did. And don't get me started on learning the loop stitch.

Perfectly curly.. I hope... :)
When it came to turning the damn thing, I was screwed. The tutorials said absolutely NOTHING on how to turn it, until I stumbled upon a video of much importance in my life.

But I forgot the link, so.... = l

Oh well.

I present you with more pictures of Pinkie Pie:

SO SHINY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cutie Mark and sunshine

Pinkie Pie likes clocks and answering machines...



Rarity: Uh, Pinkie Pie? I think you might have partied TOO much...
Pinkie Pie: WHAT?????

On another note, here comes my Directioner side:

I GOT TAKE ME HOME ON THURSDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CELEBRATORY SHRIEKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, I'm done.

Here's some pics! (I take pictures of everything, BTW)












I am happy. Temporarily. Until Christmas. Than I become... a demon of some sort. I mean, a demon who hates waiting. What am I even saying anymore????????

Whatever, I have One Direction.

I should probably explain myself. I like MLP: FiM, Harry Potter, Adventure Time, One Direction, Totoro, um.... crocheting (Well, duh. This is what this blog is about), drawing, and.... other stuff.

*shrug*

BTW, this is probably my longest post ever at this point. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment