Sunday, November 11, 2012

A Rarity: COMPLETED!

Introducing, for the first time, the most fabulous, fashionable, and beautiful unicorn in Equestria...

RARITY!!!!! FROM MLP!

Yes, pictures are encouraged!
She turned out awesome, did she not? She is totally glamorous, and I think I captured her fabulousness quite well! I added her pale blue eye shadow (like in the show) and if you look really closely, you can see it.

More pics:

Her mane is held in place by sewing wire into the sides of a joined-row crochet, which I just kinda crocheted with as I went, with no pattern. Pretty good, eh?



Her cutie mark. Just goes to show you that I SUCK at embroidery. Oh well.....

Darling! That red collar is SO you!
Rarity being Rarity. :)

P.S.: Pinkie Pie is in the works, but in my version, she is so very pink.

In related news:

Did any of you catch the, oh, SEASON THREE PREMIERE OF MY LITTLE PONY ON THE HUB?




I did, and it was epic. I won;t ruin it for you if you're a brony/pegasister and haven't seen it, but one thing really bothered it, and it bothered many others, too.



The multitude of commercial of Gak in a row. Honestly, the whole commercial break consisted of Gak ads. WTF?

Even though it has only been a day, there have been many artists noticing this and...drawing it.

Examples:




So. Much. Gak.

No comments:

Post a Comment