That show is Doctor Who.
I think I've seen about maybe 5 or 6 episodes so far... and I'm currently mentally preparing myself for Angels Take Manhattan. SO MANY FEELS are said to come.. :'(
So anyway, do you guys think I'm considered a Whovian now? I know I've only scratched the surface of the Doctor Who world, but...... I know more than the average person, so.... do I get points for that? PLEZ?????
Anyway, since Doctor Who has taken OVER MY BRAIN, I decided to create the Eleventh Doctor in amigurumi. HERE HE IS:
| With fez, bow tie, and TARDIS nightlight! |
| "Apples are rubbish. I hate apples." |
| I wonder if the Tenth Doctor's hatred of apples somehow transpired into The Eleventh? |
| Fezzes are cool. |
| So are bow ties. |
Also, do you like my new TARDIS night-light? I got at F.Y.E at the mall, and I LOVE IT. So here's another pic of it:
Bye. I must go to the TARDIS......
No comments:
Post a Comment